• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold Schecter USA CET Rep Demo $1350 PRICE DROP!!!

killerburst

killerburstguitars.com
Silver Supporting Member

Here's a great custom shop guitar at a fantastic price. This instrument was used as a Schecter rep sample to demo to dealers, and is being offered through Killerburst Guitars as a consignment item (which means returns are not accepted on this guitar). It is a new instrument with full warranty but priced way below what it would cost to order one. Save hundreds on this beautiful Schecter USA CET!

Body Wood: FLAME MAPLE /ALDER
Body Color: TRANS AMBER FLAME
Neck: QUARTERSAWN MAPLE
Neck Shape: C .800-.830 (This is from the Schecter site but I don't think it's right. More like an .880 at the 12th)
Frets: Jescar 6100 size, nickel silver
Radius: 14"
Scale: 25.5"
Fingerboard: ROSEWOOD w/ PEARL DOTS
Headstock: NATURAL GLOSS
Hardware: CHROME
Configuration: H/S/S
Pickup: HSS SUPERROCK /MONSTERTONE /MONSTERTONE
Bridge: Floyd Rose Pro Tremolo
G&G Hardshell case included HAS ONE BROKEN LATCH
CRAZY DEAL ONLY $1650 Shipped CONUS

killerburst

killerburstguitars.com
Silver Supporting Member
Price Drop $1350 Holy Schnikes! Rep says let's get this to a new home and is taking a big hit. Grab it before I decide to keep it for myself! Smokin' hot deal!

killerburst

killerburstguitars.com
Silver Supporting Member
This price drop has inspired a lot of contacts. If you are on the fence, don't wait too long.

Trending Topics