School me on midi options:

thesauce

So after extensive research, I defer to TGP for advice. I'm looking to implement a switching option to control my H9 and if possible include other pedals such as a timefactor and some gain pedals.

thiscalltoarms

more gadgets than Batman.
Platinum Supporting Member
Musicom 6M or MkIV, Disaster Area Dpc-5, One Control Crocodile Tail, Decibel Switch dr...

Those are the heavy hitters. Heavy price tag too...

thiscalltoarms

more gadgets than Batman.
Platinum Supporting Member
Depends on the switcher and what you want to do with it. I've also noticed different switcher are more or less intuitive to different dudes, probably just how we're all wired a bit different. There definitely a learning curve and finding the right switcher with the right features at the right price is definitely challenging, but I think it's worth it in the long run. But the switcher has definitely been the hardest part of rig to nail except for maybe reverb- switchers are just catching up to all the features I've been dreaming about for years.

Stone Driver

Gold Supporting Member
I've had very good luck with my G-Lab GS3. Six loops, two TRS out for amp channel switching, switchable buffer, tuner out, as well as MIDI PC and CC, all at a reasonable price when compared to similar systems. Very easy and intuitive to set up, gigged with it quite a bit without any issues.

Trending Topics