• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Schreyer Tremo-verb?

bigeasy

They are brand new, so you won't get anyone on the board who has tried it. Just local San Diego guys. None of the dealers have picked them up yet as they try to sell off current inventory. My nephew is shopping it around on the east coast, and I will be soon here on the west coast with some other new amps for '09.
I'll tell you anything you want to know about if you'd like.
Thanks,
Earl

krisharmony

Silver Supporting Member
They are brand new, so you won't get anyone on the board who has tried it. Just local San Diego guys. None of the dealers have picked them up yet as they try to sell off current inventory. My nephew is shopping it around on the east coast, and I will be soon here on the west coast with some other new amps for '09.
I'll tell you anything you want to know about if you'd like.
Thanks,
Earl
So these are yours then? What's the tremolo based on? I mean, what's it similar to in sound? And what's the street price going to be?

bigeasy

Hi,
Yes, these are my designs. This is Earl Schreyer. The trem circuit on this one is similar to the 1968 EA (Electronics Australia) Tremolo circuit. As others have done, I modified the circuit to suit my preference in intensity and speed range and added a FET preamplifier. This is a custom circuit board layout by me that combines with my Spring-Verb circuit on the same board. When dealers by quantity they can get a price break off list. The final sale price is between you and them. But it should be close to the average percentages you would see from most other products they carry. Since no one has them yet, I can quote you a direct price. Send PM or contact me through my website contact info.
Thanks,
Earl

bigeasy

I'll try to put some sound samples up this weekend.
I'll post in the sound clips section once there up.
Links to my web site.

krisharmony

Silver Supporting Member
Not familiar with that trem circuit... is it tube-bias-vary?

I don't believe so, but seems like it would still be a great replacement for a dedicated trem pedal if one was to buy the reverb unit anyway.

And much cheaper than the Victorias and clarks.

Trending Topics