• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

SCORE! DSL100 Half-Stack

kena48

After three weeks of bargain shopping, and research, I scored a Marshall DSL100 and bottom 1960B cabinet for 850 dollars via Craig's list! This is my first 100W amp, and wow - it really sounds great.

I cannot believe a 12 yr old speaker (celestion 75s) can sound so frickin' loud and wonderful, even though it's beat to crap.

The amp has a toneclone mod too. Both pieces cleaned up really well and look great.

I can't wat to get the second speaker and complete this rig.
:banana

Axeplyr

Platinum Supporting Member
That price is killer KEn, esp. with a Mercury Magnetics transformer in it. I can't wait to hear it! :banana

What a steal. Killer rig. Congrats! Now go get a set of custom molded earplugs for your long term tone enjoyment.

A lot of people dislikes the G12T-75. I never play through them but I highly recommend you checking out Greenback's.

kena48

My second 1960 speaker cab should arrive in OKC today - can't wait to hear it! I like the G12T-75s so far. I like their warm clean punchy country sound with some reverb.

kena48

Ohhh - this 1960 Vintage cabinet with Marshall Vintage 16 Ohms – by Celestions (V30s) sounds REALLY good with the lower cabinet - 75 Watt Celestions. I think it was was 450 with shipping.

Better hang onto it, but man, I hate being lied to!

tazzboy

Congrats on getting a DSL

I have try contacting few on Craigslist and so far no luck on getting any response.

Trending Topics