• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Scott Henderson - People Mover

peter_heijnen

I'm getting into bed too late again. It's passed 2 o clock in the morning here, but as i tend to do lately, i just had to listen to Scott Henderson's People Mover, twice in a row, once again.

I don't know what it is but it is magic. Check it of you don't know it yet!

Good night.

tribalfusion

I'm getting into bed too late again. It's passed 2 o clock in the morning here, but as i tend to do lately, i just had to listen to Scott Henderson's People Mover, twice in a row, once again.

I don't know what it is but it is magic. Check it of you don't know it yet!

Good night.
Scott is a hard working little genius with a fabulous vocabulary and who takes composition seriously.

55goldtop

Gold Supporting Member
I love everything he does - People Mover is no exception. Always killer super smart playing and writing. The man has no holes in his game. I consider him a rare example of superhuman musician.

Scott and Frank Gambale are the pinnacle of modern fusion guitar playing, and both are smart enough to know that writing tunes is just as important as shredding the fretboard to pieces. I feel fortunate to have been able to see both of them play in a live setting.

As for People Mover, I like it, I just wish his studio albums had some of the raw "go for broke" intensity of his live playing, which is why his live album is still my favorite.

Trending Topics