Scott Holt meet & greet in Jackson, Missouri this Saturday

eBayfreak

I don't know if there's anyone from the southeast MO/southern IL area on here, but thought you all might want to check this out.
Scott Holt (great player, used to be with Buddy Guy) is doing a meet & greet/hangout session at Jackson Audio & Music Supply this Saturday at 2PM, with a concert in town later. JAMS is a small startup music store that I've been helping out with, and it should be a fun time! Hope some of you can make it!

jimmyj

Scott is a great person besides being one of the better guitarists you will ever see. We opened for him here in a local club about a year and a half ago. Just a great guy and a lot more adventurous in his playing than you'd expect. It sounds like he has a lot of influences besides blues. If you're in the area you should check it out.

SouthernShred

Silver Supporting Member
Scott is a good friend of mine and one of the best human beings you'll ever meet...an absolute beast to play with. He's got influences from The Stooges to Sun Ra to Earl Hooker to Elvis to Sonny Sharrock, etc...

supergenius365

Silver Supporting Member
Saw him play with Buddy Guy. Had no idea who he was. I left the show way more impressed with his playing over Buddy's.

Valtyr

I have been to a few of his shows and met him. Nice guy, excellent guitarist. Go see him. :)