Scott Lentz L90-Broadcaster in 2tone w/ Binding

studio8000

i finally got around to taking some pics of this fine instrument. they're not the greatest, i took em at night in my living room which isnt that bright. but i just wanted to at least document it in my pictures folder. so i thought i'd share a few shots of it. it really is one of the best guitars i've ever played, heard, felt and SEEN. here ya go...

wichita

I had a blue one here for a few days...
One of the finest guitars that I ever played.

studio8000

Originally posted by wichita
I had a blue one here for a few days...
One of the finest guitars that I ever played.
i cant wait to see the one Scott's building for you now in Gretsch Nashville Orange. he told me about some stuff he's doing to yours.... i'm so jealous.

GeetarGoul

That thing just oozes quality! Congrats! :dude Makes me want to change my order to one with binding but I think I'lll just stay put.

I'd bet a more than a few bucks that says Fender tries to rip Scott off bigtime on this design! They've been unable for years to come with anything cool on their own.

60HzShuffle

That is beautiful. I got the unbound burst with the bkaster pickups. I love the guitar and it puts all of my others to shame.

I love the binding on yours! Scott does a great burst finish.

jabhead

Beautiful Guitar!!!!

I can only imagine how it plays.

The blonde 2 P90 guitar in the previous Lentz Thread is mine (my third one) and I have not been able to put it down since I got it. I haven't been so inspired and creative in ages.

Scott Lentz is making some of the greatest guitars ever right now.
They are more addicting than Heroin. I am afraid to let anyone else play mine cause I always have to fight to get it back.

My next Lentz might have to be a burst

Hey Studio, my friend has your old Mary Kaye strat, it's a great guitar!!

Liquid Quarter

Silver Supporting Member
You lucky dawg.............:D

That thing looks great............:dude

I am waiting for mine. I asked Scott to build me one in Lake Placid Blue with L90-Broadcaster (like the one Lance played).

LQ

studio8000

Originally posted by jabhead
Beautiful Guitar!!!!

I can only imagine how it plays.

The blonde 2 P90 guitar in the previous Lentz Thread is mine (my third one) and I have not been able to put it down since I got it. I haven't been so inspired and creative in ages.

Scott Lentz is making some of the greatest guitars ever right now.
They are more addicting than Heroin. I am afraid to let anyone else play mine cause I always have to fight to get it back.

My next Lentz might have to be a burst

Hey Studio, my friend has your old Mary Kaye strat, it's a great guitar!!
that cream dual90 guitar you got is sweet. i had the pleasure of testing that bad boy out and was totally blown away.
i remember that mary kaye s style.... AMAZING! super light and resonant.

Zane

posted by jabhead :
The blonde 2 P90 guitar in the previous Lentz Thread is mine (my third one) and I have not been able to put it down since I got it. I haven't been so inspired and creative in ages
hhmmmm....wish "somebody" would record some clips of the 2 P-90 guitar...sure wold like to hear that Bridge pup :) :D ;)

artandink

Congrats on one very fine looking Lentz. The binding really adds a lot to the presentation. Of course, it must sound even better than it looks.

:dude

e-z

Sweet. I like the look of the single color ones but this one might be my new favorite.