Scott Peterson's "Rainshine" CD....WOW!

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by CDaughtry, Nov 29, 2005.

1. CDaughtry

CDaughtry Member

When reading one of Scott's recent posts, I noticed he had a link to his website. Out of curiosity, I went there. When looking around, I saw where he had a CD for sale. After listening to one of the little soundbytes, I immediately ordered it.
    I got it in yesterday...and WOW! Scott....you rock dude!:dude
    I too, have owned, for many years, Tim Pierce's 1994 solo CD, and while you are obviously influenced by him(which is a good thing!) you have your own thing going which is really unique.
    Killer guitar tones abound!:dude

Guys....you don't want to miss this one. It's a real treat!:cool:

2. Scott Peterson

Scott Peterson Staff Member

Sweet! Thanks man!

Most of the ripping solo stuff is Ariel Pozzo; I do play some of them, but the really drop your jaw stuff is Ariel. Jato (TNJ) another member here did some tasty stuff on there too. Credit where credit is due!

I gotta get off my rear and do another CD.

Thanks for the kudos man, I buried myself for nearly a year working on that CD.

3. aleclee

aleclee TGP Tech Wrangler Staff Member

Rainshine is one of my favorite instrumental albums ever. It has actual songs rather than a bunch of wheedly wheedly over a backing track.

TNJ's cameo on acoustic guitar is a very tasty change of pace. :AOK

4. rwe333

rwe333 Supporting Member

Right on - gonna check this out!

5. John LeQuire

John LeQuire Member

Couldn't agree with you guys more. I snagged a copy from Scott at the last PRS Forum Event (2003?), and love it. Still gets played regularly...