• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold Scott Welch (SW Customs) T-style - $425

markw1980

Hi all! I am going to sell my Scott Welch T-style guitar. For those who don't know, Scott is a builder in Arkansas, and he does very good work. This T style guitar has what I believe to be an All Parts neck and a single bound body. It is a Lace Sensor Gold in the bridge and a Kent Armstrong humbucker sized P90 in the neck. It plays and sounds great, and will ship in a gig bag. The only flaws I can find are a couple finish cracks, and I did my best to get pictures of them. $425 shipped. I may entertain some pedal trades on this one.

For reference, I am mew1980 on eBay.

Last edited:

markw1980

Hi! I'm unsure of the body wood, but I am trying to figure it out. The neck is a medium 'C', medium frets and 9.5" radius. Guitar weighs 8 pounds.

Mark

Trending Topics