Scuffham S-Gear:Project Analog Delay

Discussion in 'Gear Demo Videos & Sound Clips Archive' started by OccTone, Feb 16, 2012.

1. OccTone

OccTone Supporting Member

Hello All;-)
    I have been using S-Gear since it was first released and it is all I play through at home, I LOVE it!! I decided it was time to put together a demo and I decided I would just go for an improvised solo guitar piece. I tried to showcase the raw amp/cab sounds both clean and distorted, and used my AKAI LPD8 control pad to bring the S-Gear Analog delay in and out for texture as I played.l used my Parts H-S-S Strat with DiMarzio 36th Anniversary PAF in the bridge and 2 DiMarzio True Velvet single coils in the middle and neck. My signal chain went:
    crybaby classic-roger mayer voodoo vibe - occtone elmore supreme boost - Proco RAT II into a mackie blackjack USB interface. I am running Digital Performer on my macbook pro. For an amp I used the Stealer with a greenback loaded 4x12 cap 2" on one side and the matchless greenback loaded 2x12" cone 4" on the other side. There was no eq or reverb applied during recording or during mix down it is 100% S-Gear minus my pedals. I hope you enjoy it:
    http://www.huskymusic.com/GearDemo/S-GEAR_Musings.mp3

2. Csgband

Csgband Member

Moved to Austin, formerly from Brooklyn, NY
    Sounds great, I love the moody stuff, you have some Jeff Beck in your Soul!
    I love the Scuffham S-gear, so pleasing to the hears.