Sea Blue EQ

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Lefteris, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Lefteris

Lefteris Member

I am interested in getting a BJF SEA BLUE EQ. Does anyone know where I could get one?

thanks

2. NewarkWilder

NewarkWilder Member

They are out of production and unfortunately you can't just get one at custom-sounds now either. It says limited availability but I recently emailed about the SBEQ and PGC... neither are available anymore :(

But they do pop up on ebay and the emporium here pretty often.

3. Shnook

Shnook Supporting Member

Any known reason why the Sea Blue EQ has been discontinued?

4. NewarkWilder

NewarkWilder Member

ive been informed i may be incorrect about the availability of some of this stuff... i may have gotten some bad info so scratch my word on the subject, sorry about that!

5. BJF

BJF Member

Hi,

Ah, SBEQ's I am flattered this model gets such attention. It is ofcourse outof stock I am told and then perhaps all gone, but I'll be making some more shortly. I have not retired PGC either just yet. I gather though that what I make goes swiftly and there almost never are any units in stock of any model and I'd think that is what is implied by 'Limited availability'. I think this might mean that the number of pedals I can make is too small to allow distribution.Confusion can easily arise I guess

Have fun:band
    BJ

Affiliations
    BJF Electronics
    Sweden
    www.bjfe.org
    www.mpamp.com

6. fugot

fugot Member

swedish elves work for like half the going elf rate these days, something about the elf currency (which is candy after all),, check it out...

7. nrvana8775

nrvana8775 Member

:cough: sbeq and pgc in mad professor format :cough:

I know the PGC is being rebadged though, looks fun.

8. james russell

james russell Silver Supporting Member

I've got a Sea Blue EQ in perfect condition, and very low hours that I would like to sell. PM me and we can discuss it.

Cheers,

James

9. fugot

fugot Member

James,

i gotta talk to your wife or dog, man those are some nice gitars you be building there.... wow russellguitars.com

10. james russell

james russell Silver Supporting Member

Hey Fugot,

Thanks for the positive on my guitars. My website is painfully sparse as far as photos amd models. I have a ton more photos and finished guitars that need to be posted. I just completed an upright bass with a flamed maple top, among other fun stuff. I've got a nearly compleated archtop and a solid wood, carved, small bodied 335 style getting close. I keep deciding to go out to the shop instead of updating my website. The Red Molly Tele is owned by a local musician, so I get to see and play it from time to time. More to come.

Thanks for checking it out!

James

11. hathisisfunnyha

hathisisfunnyha Member