Seagull Electronics

wburton

I can't find much information about the electronics in the Seagull Original series. I see that the Godin Quantum I and the B-Band M450-T are used. I've heard nothing but great reviews about Seagull guitars, but I would like to know about this. Has anyone had experience with these systems?
Thanks,
wburton

TheoDog

Silver Supporting Member
I had a Seagul S6+ with Quantum pickup, I understood it was essentially a Baggs UST with an internal Mic this was long before the integrated tuner models. I thought it did a great job with the guitar. I feel the company as a whole makes an effort to match electronics to instruments as compared to the typical one size fits most pattern of other acoustic manufacturers.

wburton

I had a Seagul S6+ with Quantum pickup, I understood it was essentially a Baggs UST with an internal Mic this was long before the integrated tuner models. I thought it did a great job with the guitar. I feel the company as a whole makes an effort to match electronics to instruments as compared to the typical one size fits most pattern of other acoustic manufacturers.
Was it the Quantum II? The II has a piezo and an internal mic, the QI is just a piezo.

wburton

So the Classic has the short scale (24.84") and the Original has a full scale (25.5"). The M-450T and Q1 are more or less the same except controls. The rep from Godin hasn't gotten back to me about the Natural Elements series yet.

Trending Topics