• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Search Help in the forums

Lek

I'm asking this to the general users as the administrator and tech guy for the site cannot help me:

I am searching 'titles only' for two terms, for example 'analogman AND juicer' yet I'll get results with only analogman, whereas in most forums I'll ONLY get results with BOTH terms in the title. The tech guy said it works for him - could I bother you guys and see what results you get, because it is driving me nuts when I want to search for something specific, yet get tons of results that don't have to do with what I want.

lux_interior

For the TGP search I always go directly to Google and type (example for your case):

site:thegearpage.net analogman AND juicer

...which gives slightly different results than:

site:thegearpage.net analogman + juicer

and

site:thegearpage.net "analogman juicer"

Lek

Hi guys, yes, google advanced search works, though the title only part doesn't seem to work with it.

Trending Topics