1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Searching for unpleasant awful beehive tone in a pedal

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Laced Senses, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Always-Ben

Always-Ben Supporting Member

I too, can’t wait for the Swarm. It has a sound I really don’t think I’ve heard quite like it anywhere else with all the difference harmonic possibilities.

fitzo likes this.
  2. AxeVictim52

AxeVictim52 Member

Boss Digital Metalizer does this pretty well. It's kinda like a rat that's surrounded by a swarm of bees!

Not Orange likes this.
  3. Pointy Headstock

Pointy Headstock Member

Unplug your guitar and place your thumb over tip and sleeve on the plug...I expect a writing credit and mechanicals.

fitzo likes this.
  4. Pointy Headstock

Pointy Headstock Member

If you're dead set on a pedal, a ring mod (DOD Gonklulator or Minifooger MF Ring) or the WMD Geiger Counter (Civilian issue is the cheapest option) will both excel at driving the audience to the exits.

Not Orange likes this.
  5. Auditory Driving

Auditory Driving Member

Hairdryer into MetalZone.

At least you ll get the hair right.