Secret Amp Forum

quinnamps

Do secret schematics help buy oneself in? Have a thing or two not in circulation. Someone from the society PM me. I am great with handshakes.
Akk akk a dak

RDM

Those bastards at that forum sure did start building amps after looking at some schematics. This is what they buit as part of their clone project entitled "The New Manhattan Project"

voojo

Does anyone that have access to the secret foroum know if they have yet to clone an Epiphone Valve Jr.?

voodoosound

Funk & Grooven member
Gold Supporting Member
They cloned my 5 watt gorilla over there. Man this thing smokes know. It just makes it hard to breath sometimes with so all the smoke in the air. But the amp always sounds like its on the edge of blowing up. The nos tube in there is really doing its job I guess. Oh yeah and did I mention its a battery operated amp. Thank you secret forum.:crazy

1st RULE: You do not talk about SECRET AMP CLUB.

2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about SECRET AMP CLUB.

3rd RULE: If someone says "stop" or goes limp, taps out the amplifier is over.

4th RULE: Only two guys to an amplifier.

5th RULE: One amplifier at a time.

6th RULE: No shirts, no shoes.

7th RULE: Amplifiers will go on as long as they have to.

8th RULE: If this is your first night at SECRET AMP CLUB, you HAVE to bring an amplifier.

Lamont

Ya know , i talked to someone about this about a year ago..(its real) If you dont know your stuff about amps,, i mean like stuff that took yrs to find out ,then, your out odf the loop ..i mean like , not a pinch!! Not a whisper!! I mean like. do your homework, sort out the copycat builders from the real innovators,the real **** man!!!Like ,,PBR man!! Not Pretender builders man....

Trending Topics