• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Seeking communication from Tommy at Electric Majik

stonecabin

Ok thanks. I read the update on his site and did wonder. Have to look at other alternatives. Shame as the mini versions would of have been ideal!!

Has anyone had any dealings with Tommy either recent communication or buying any pedals from him? I'm waiting on a reply from him about getting a Brilliance boost or class a od. Any point in holding out??
Cheers.
I saw the announcement on his website a few weeks ago so I decided to email him about the Class A as well. Crickets. Business as usual it seems

Stl1995

I just bought an Albion 6971 direct from Tommy on Reverb and it was here in three days. It is a wonderful pedal! It did have that gnarly stench though:rolleyes:
I’ve been so curious about that one! How’s the pedal holding up? Best pre settings? Care to share any videos of it? I’m tied between that and a mini Albion lead.

sanfi4u

Gold Supporting Member
It seems Christmas celebration has become a challenge for Tommy. I never heard back from him since then. Any updates from anyone?

And I,too,would appreciate a contact to Tommy.The site only directs one here.
So,if you’re checking TGP on your cig breaks,Tommy,I have a pre-owned 7Series Mini that has given up its ghost.No sound when activated.I’d like to send it home for repair,but would need an address,etc.

tubekingsley

And I,too,would appreciate a contact to Tommy.The site only directs one here.
So,if you’re checking TGP on your cig breaks,Tommy,I have a pre-owned 7Series Mini that has given up its ghost.No sound when activated.I’d like to send it home for repair,but would need an address,etc.
Don't do it, you may never see it again. How about @Alchemy Audio, instead ?

Last edited:

Trending Topics

Top Bottom