• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Seen the Zvex "Mural"?

soli528

Look, my first gold medal.
Gold Supporting Member
I think it's a great idea, but once you get cable connectors in between them it would seem like the association is harder to see...

dreed

This could actually make some pretty cool art for a studio...i would probably use old pedal housings and not zvex ones...but would be pretty cool to decorate a studio with something like this.

DamianL

Yup...

It's amazing...the internet's been around for a while now and some people still don't know what a troll looks like...

D

mobis8

There's a forest one too in the UK.
Man... I like this one a lot...

Like another poster stated. The only problem with these is if you changed the order (which I am sure you would at least try??) the whole theme is gone. I guess these are more targeted to the collector demographic...

Trending Topics