sellers remorse

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by blues, Jan 23, 2008.

1. blues

blues Supporting Member

I sold my wildwood 10 65relic. I did it to help pay for a another guitar. I later found out that I did not have to sell it anyway. I screwed up with my bills. :jo I guess most of had been there done that.:mad: Im thing about getting another strat. I cant spring for ww10. Im interested in maybe a hot rod,thinskin. Anyone here like those models? Any help would be great.

2. Thwap

Thwap Silver Supporting Member

Sure, they're nice...but it's not gonna be a wildwood 10.

Sorry...I couldn't help myself.:D

3. Joe Perry

Joe Perry Member

I had remorse before with two Nash strats that I sold. Luckily I was able to get one back. Anyway...........

The 62 Hot Rods are real nice with some "player" type features with a vintage vibe. They also have fairly big necks. If you're into maple necks the Eric Johnsons are real nice. Both can be had for about $1200 used here - maybe less for an EJ.

4. blues

blues Supporting Member

Its ok Thwap. I dont need one,just want one. lol The remorse turned to gas. :messedup I have two oldworld guitars. A tele and esquire. Im greatfull for the gear I have. I know you dont have to spend alot of money to get a nice strat. Thats why I ask about the other strats. When I know I can afford a strat, I will try a bunch out. Im not interested in paying ww10,or custom shop prices. I have crohn's disease. I have not been able to work for over a year and a half. Money is tight this time of year. Just got to get over the gas. :(

5. 8Painting

8Painting Member

I sold a 60's Strat months back to help pay for a jag, I shoulda just taken a bigger hit on my wallet rather than the hit of the guitar to pay for the jag.

Amazing guitar.

Never, Ever, went out of tune...(within reason of course).

I would leave it in its case, and 2 days later, still be in perfect pitch.

6. brentrocks

brentrocks Guitar Hack/Player Gold Supporting Member

i sold a 79 silverburst LP Custom a couple yrs ago and kick myself all the time!!! there a lot of guitars in the sea!!!