1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Sensible Fun - jazz track

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by jazzerken, Jun 8, 2006.

1. jazzerken

jazzerken Member

The backing track for How Insensitive was provided by a member of the jazz guitar newsgroup on Google for people to jam over. I've made a recording over it and posted it on my Soundclick site. I used a Guild X-500. I love the sound of this guitar recorded but can't get it to sound this nice in a live situation. I'm not a speed chopsmaster so no really fast runs here. Just a nice mellow Bossa groove. Hear it under Sensible Fun here:
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=20798

2. anyone

anyone Member

Hey Ken,

You've got some really cool lines going on there! Quite a relaxing and enjoyable listen. Thanks for posting this.

Chris

3. Ken I

Ken I Silver Supporting Member

Very enjoyable, nice job!

4. jazzerken

jazzerken Member

Thanks guys! I appreciate the positive feedback!

5. Rid

Rid Senior Member

Very relaxing and soothing playing, nice warm sound.
    :)
    I like it this way.