Sergio Garcia

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by FiestaRed, May 21, 2013.

1. FiestaRed

FiestaRed Member

2. FenderBigot

FenderBigot Supporting Member

He can't beat him on the course, maybe he can win a media fight??? :stir

3. marleyblues

marleyblues Supporting Member

What a whinny little....

Man, dude needs to grow a pair and stop acting like a 12 yr old school girl. He should win something or just shut up.

4. spyeman

spyeman Member

What a choke job with two in the water on 17 LOL

5. tonegangster

tonegangster Silver Supporting Member

I'm not a Tiger fan but, that is a racist comment. Just a chump comment

6. Dave2512

Dave2512 Member

Media hack job. Not a Sergio fan but he can play. His problem is the same all others in the Tiger era. Good luck. Tiger is Michael Jordan x100000000000.0.. when it comes to game. Most dominant athlete ever.

I have a dime on Tiger vs. the field at Merion.

7. smokey

smokey Member

This is hilarious! I didn't realize Fuzzy Zoeller had a new job writing material for Sergio.

8. jetydosa

jetydosa Supporting Member

Im new the sport of golf and its pro players..but was talking Sergio with guy at work during Masters week. Guy told me Sergio actually SPIT into the cup during a tourny bc he was p'oed. That is just freggin lame.

9. Cream

Cream Member

That awkward moment when sh*t gets racist...

10. Route234

Route234 Member

If you are going to go racist at least make sure the joke is funny and it helps if it is original. Its funny though, I bet Tiger doesnt even get mad about it. Its just further proof that Tiger owns Sergio and always will.

11. nsureit

nsureit Old Guy...but not too old Silver Supporting Member

If Fuzzy got suspended by PGA Tour for his remarks, Sergio is in some deep d**d**.

12. StankApe

StankApe Senior Member

Tiger is no angel either. He's got a reputation for being a smug jerk. (and no being a great golfer doesn't give you an excuse to be a douchebag)

But yeah, Sergio would do well to hire someone to keep his mouth shut for him as he can't seem to be up to the job.

I think secretly the PGA tour has to love this, all publicity is good publicity. (and it's convenient that this all comes out the day that the 2 ruling bodies banned anchoring the long putter, AND the whole "deer antler spray" thing.) not that I think there's some silly conspiracy. But it has to have drawn some attention away from those 2 things.

13. Bruce Lychee

Bruce Lychee Member

The media keeps describing this as a back and forth between Woods and Garcia, but the only things Tiger has said about Sergio is that he wasn't surprised that Garcia was complaining about something and, "No," when asked whether he thought they would make up. Sergio, on the other hand has gone off the deep end and engaged in extended rants about Tiger.

I find it particularly amusing that Garcia talked about how at least he is true to himself, knows who he is and is honest. Then he goes on to claim that his fried chicken remark wasn't meant to be racist. How's that for being honest? At least we now we know that when Sergio talks about knowing who he is we know what he meant... He knows he's a racist.

14. CRAIG4FSU

CRAIG4FSU Whatever... Silver Supporting Member

Not that Tiger would stoop to fighting Scergio but i saw Tiger in the 90's and recently at TPC.Dude has been working out and is not a little guy what so ever.
    Scergio would be wise to watch his smart ass mouth.:boxer

Seriously though.The racist card:rolleyes:?Thats the final woe of desperation.Tiger now has him permanently whooped.Physically and mentally.

15. LDS22

LDS22 LFC Silver Supporting Member

Tiger is so deep in Sergio's head it's funny. I wish they could be in a room alone for 10 minutes. Tiger would twist him up like a pretzel. Hope he gets suspended for the US Open

16. BarneyFife

BarneyFife Member

Once the media starts their full court press on you, you're gonna screw up eventually.
    Racist remark or dumb joke, I don't know, don't know the guy to make that determination. But he said it and he'll have to pay.

17. KennethC

KennethC Member

:roll

:aok

18. saneff

saneff Silver Supporting Member

I've told the story on here of playing a couple times with Tiger. Tiger is absolutely one of the nicest, funniest, coolest hangs you could ever run across. Yes, he has done some things that he certainly shouldn't be proud of, but he is abolutely NOT a smug jerk. In fact Tiger - when he isn't being bombarded by hundreds of people - is hilarious and fun as hell. He treated me absolutely as an equal and I just like him a lot.

19. jimmybcool

jimmybcool Member

Yup. This is why Sergio has no majors yet. He is a head case. And a whiner. If I was Tiger I'd offer to sell him some golf balls. 3 in particular fished out of the water and only hit once. :aok

Yeah, Tiger might be self absorbed and all but that is why he wins majors.

BTW, I am not condoning being self absorbed or a jerk just making note. Some of the best competitors in all sports are jerks. Think Ty Cobb (whose own team mates couldn't stand him).

20. FiestaRed

FiestaRed Member

Good point. We know now, too.