Serious issues with skreddy pedals.

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by 9520575, May 9, 2015.

1. 9520575

9520575 Member

Well, I hate to start one these complaint threads. But I have to speak my mind here. For a long time I avoided skreddy pedals. 200 plus dollars for something with one to three knobs, get real.

Well prices of the old lunar module have dropped significantly. So, I picked one up just to see what the fuss about these things were. One month later, I'm buying a pig mine on ebay. The perfect muff. Now I've got my eye on a mayo (could it be even better?). Don't even get me started about the hybrid fuzz drive :eyeroll...

What the hell? How did this happen? Something fishy is up with skreddy. I mean hundreds of fuzzes on the market. Why am I so enamored with this one brand?

Why do I need to collect them all now? I think marc is adding something to the paint. Is there subliual messages on the website? How much of my hard earned pay check does skreddy need?

Please help. I'm afraid I may end up evicted, and have to build shelter with empty skreddy pedal boxes.

:(

2. chankgeez

chankgeez Member

9520575, you need to stop licking the pedals.

3. 9520575

9520575 Member

But the flavors...

4. Analog Delay

Analog Delay I Judge Books By Covers Silver Supporting Member

In fairness to Skreddy, you should change the title of this thread. Some people might read the title and think there are actual problems with the pedals without even reading the thread.

Perhaps change the thread title to something like:

"I Think I'm Addicted To Skreddy Pedals."

5. 9520575

9520575 Member

Prices would plummet and I would have all the skreddys! Then the business would go belly up and I'd stop having to buying them. Sounds like a win win.

6. Liquid_Mojo

Liquid_Mojo Supporting Member

Plenty have been bitten by the Skreddy bug. I'm one of them and have tried and owned almost all of them. Marc has a great ear.

7. e-flat

e-flat Supporting Member

I had the pleasure of owning a ?Lady fuzz... That's the only Skreddy I've ever been able to acquire but man... Top 3 muffs I've ever played!

8. popvulture

popvulture Member

I have a LMMD and love it so much. Really want a Hybrid Fuzz Driver too. And wouldn't mind an Echo. And a Little Miss Sunshine.

UGH.

Also, anybody else really excited about that Kusanagi Fuzz? Need to hear some samples ASAP.

9. johann

johann Member

LOL this made my day!!!

10. Slevin

Slevin Member

The problem there lies solely on the people who create judgement on a thread title without clicking on it.

11. Jamar

Jamar Supporting Member

skreddy makes killers stuff. he should make a pedal called the "clickbait" in honor of this thread title.

12. Skreddy

Skreddy Member

I like it! I was all "oh no" until I read the actual post. 'Cause I AM backed up on orders right now, and it's really messed up for those individuals and dealers who are waiting on their shipments. So I'm doubling up on the coffee and busting ass to get caught up. My apologies to all who are still waiting on your order!!! I am on it, and I know it's a bad thing I've gotten so jammed up.

A little background: I busted my Achilles tendon in early January trying to push my car up a slight incline while its front wheel was jammed against the curb and wouldn't budge. Had surgery, and this is a slow injury to heal. Fell way behind on work. Fast forward, last month some orders got their final invoice but the pedals weren't as ready as I had been led to believe (this isn't just a one-man operation any more). So yeah, there is an actual "issue" right now with Skreddy Pedals, even though this thread isn't about that.

Again, apologies for the wait. Busting ass.

When this back-log gets cleared up, though, it does look like our lead time will end up getting shorter for all new orders going forward. Will update our website when I have a clear view of the numbers. Right now I'm too much in the middle of it to make a call.

Thank you all for your support!

I'm constantly improving everything, and anything new from us ought very much to be the best possible version of any Skreddy you can buy.

Now back to work.

13. lefort_1

lefort_1 Nuzzled Firmly Betwixt Gold Supporting Member

^^ MARC!!
    Knock off with the long posts and get back to work.

;)

14. 9520575

9520575 Member

Well ****, hope things get smoother for you soon!

15. Help!I'maRock!

Help!I'maRock! Member

Get well soon, Marc!

To the OP: Do not, I repeat DO NOT by a Hybrid Fuzz Driver. It will make you sell all of your other dirt pedals.

16. 9520575

9520575 Member

Crap... I need place that order with Marc today. Especially after his post

17. AceBSpankin

AceBSpankin Prince of Ales Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Have you heard the word??
    Bjorn,Marc,Paul and others............
    Kinda like a Super Group/
    Legion of Tone!!

Last edited: May 9, 2015
  18. thiscalltoarms

thiscalltoarms more gadgets than Batman. Gold Supporting Member

Marc from Skeddy and Bjorn from BJFE/Bearfoot are the only pedal builders on the planet I'd give money to for a pedal literally not knowing what it would be. Incredible ear for tone, that makes pedals that are a joy to play.

Kudus dudes, and get well soon Marc, good to hear your getting caught back up and ready to kick some pedal butt.