Seth Lovers in my HB Aeolus

JDthaddeus

There are no answers, only better questions
Silver Supporting Member
Even long after the honeymoon has passed, I really really like my Harley Benton Aeolus!! It has a thick chunky neck with the satin finish. Very easy and fun to play! Quality components and quality feel. So I bought some Seth Lovers and put them in my Aeolus.

As you can imagine, they sound PHENOMENAL!

Wow I love this guitar. You get a lot for $450. It's very easy to play and to bend notes. Now with these Seth Lovers in it, it sounds fantastic!!!

IMG_20220401_142208.jpg

mad dog

Silver Supporting Member
I know just how you feel. Put Seth Lovers in my Eastman T146smd recently. Tax bills are forcing a sale ... but these SLs sound so damn good, I may not be able to go through with it. I like how they react with volume and light overdrive. Huge sound.

Badstrat

Got some Seth Lovers this week and put them in my ‘95 Les Paul Studio and they sound great. Just as I was hoping. Can’t wait to try them at a gig in a few weeks.

Strat58

Hi I have Seth Lovers in mine Gold Top great pick ups there are not going to be replaced ever, other guitars have SD Ant but the lovers fit the gold top perfectly.
Peace Strat58

Chippertheripper

Silver Supporting Member
in similar fashion, I have an ariapro2 LPSO with 59’s, and an ibg335 with imperials, and yeah, sonic treats (and players), the both of them.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom