• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Seymour Duncan Seth Lovers

Visual Guy

Silver Supporting Member

Using MS17 from Muleskinner Amps, R8 Les Paul, Handwired Tim from Paul C. (always on), G12H30, and 609 mic. Enjoy!

LesPaulPlayer

I reinstalled my stock 22-year-old covered double cream Seth Lovers into my Les Paul (50's wiring, 500k CTS, PIO caps, lightweight tailpiece, long steel studs, yadda yadda) and I'm simply amazed at what I'm getting out of them. I've played them on and off for the last 22 years, sometimes favoring other PAF-style pickups for a season.

I think I only paid about $85 a piece for them brand new from the local music store at the time!

They seem to be voiced in such a way that they can cover a lot of stylistic ground from the smoothest jazz to pretty heavy rock...all with lots of lively detail that make them fun to play.

I've found that careful setup was critical. I found myself turning the height adjustment screws as little as 1/16 of a turn with audible changes.

Trending Topics