• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

SF Princeton Non Reverb Vibrato channel mod

Braxtone

Could someone please enlighten me as to how I would go about modding the vibrato channel on my SF Princeton for more gain. This sounds really appealing.

hasserl

OK, a Princeton only has a Vibrato channel, it's only one channel, not like the bigger amps that have a Vibe channel and a non Vibe channel.

Couple of things you can do to get more distortion out of the amp. Increase the value of the nfb resistor, try 5K. Increase the value of the mid resistor, try 15k to 25k. Experiment, see what works for you.

Braxtone

OK, a Princeton only has a Vibrato channel, it's only one channel, not like the bigger amps that have a Vibe channel and a non Vibe channel.

Couple of things you can do to get more distortion out of the amp. Increase the value of the nfb resistor, try 5K. Increase the value of the mid resistor, try 15k to 25k. Experiment, see what works for you.
Ah, I see what you are saying. My mistake. I'm new to this stuff. I'll consider your recommendation as soon as I get a chance. Thanks for the reply.

Trending Topics