• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

sh*t effect pedal geeks say (volume one)

halcyon85

I've never seen it and thought it was great. Makes me like Caroline Guitar Company even more. Thanks for sharing!

monty

" I saw this band the other day and it sounded so good, until I saw what the guy was playing through"

LOL, gold.

Philippe_CGC

Considering it took our industry 30 years to figure out how to put a preamp tube into a stompbox, or 20 to put a basic synthesizer pitch wheel into a foot treadle, we kind of consider it an improvement that we used a meme that "died" months ago!

Glad you dig it!

Tiny Montgomery

Silver Supporting Member
I lol'ed at the "Eric Johnson was right - I can hear the difference in the Eveready" line haha
Much as the battery thing gets made fun of, carbon zinc batteries vs. alkalines ABSOLUTELY makes a different in a fuzz face (and some others).

The source of voltage makes a difference in an electronic circuit; who'da thunk it?

Funny (and embarassingly accurate) video, though.:D

Zingeroo

I found it entertaining. We can't help it if we're not as up-do-date on all the 'net memes out there as you are. I got a chuckle out of it.

Mr. Limbic

nice south park reference, although it makes you sound a little weird if you being a social network snob...maybe its dead to you but none of us care...hopefully there is a volume two coming soon

guitaristanyc

When I say it's dead, I mean it's like being the guy who shows up at a party tonight, says "waaaazzzzzzaaaaaap" to everyone, and expects to get a laugh.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom