Shane Theriot- Twisted Diminished Blues- Fender Champ, barber drive

vladorg

Gold Supporting Member
That was hottttt, Shane!!!! I'm a huge fan and have all your solo CDs. Your rhythm playing is second to none.

shanetone

wow thanks guys! Glad you liked it. It was just a little jam thing over a drum groove....I've been poking around TGP trying to learn more about some new gear...it's amazing how much info is on here....

journo

Hi Shane,

Big Swedish fan here! You are one of my present day influences. Mr Longhair is a favorite!
Even my son likes your stuff and he's a drummer. ;)

Cheers,

Mats N

les

Platinum Supporting Member
Love the diminished lines! Smokin' playing.... Love your solo albums too!

Guitar Dave T

Hi Shane, I am embarrassed to say I haven't been familiar with your playing, a deficit that shall soon be corrected, thanks for opening my eyes and ears to your awesome playing!

If you're ever in Dallas for a Wednesday or Friday show, PM me if you want to pick up a Thursday night paid guest slot at our weekly musical happening where "we've been applying the Colonel Bruce Hampton philosophy of musical madness to our little corner of the world for the past-going-on-two-years!"

Last edited:

mojazzmo

Awesome stuff. I'm a big fan. Glad to see u here on the boards. I love your New Orleans funk guitar book. I'm starting to work thru your Truefire rhythm mojo course as well. Great stuff. Keep the funk coming.

otaypanky

Play it like you mean it ~
Platinum Supporting Member
Sounds great :)
And I love the grunt you squeeze out of those notes using that bit of octave pedal, it fits the lines perfectly

scottl

Very nice Shane! Good to see you here! Love that pocket you have. I've always enjoyed all the music I have heard from you! I look forward to much more!

Are you doing NAMM this year?

shanetone

Very nice Shane! Good to see you here! Love that pocket you have. I've always enjoyed all the music I have heard from you! I look forward to much more!

Are you doing NAMM this year?

thanks guys.... unfortunately no I won't be at NAMM this year sorry I'll miss it but can't get away

Trending Topics

Top Bottom