Share Your SlideRig Settings!!

CaptainAwesome

It definitely is a stupid username
I'm hoping to get some ideas for how you guys are using your Sliderig and the settings you use, including the internal jumper settings.

Specifically, I'm trying to dial-in a light compression "tone sweetener", so bonus points if you have a go-to setting for that.

Madison

Pretty sure the attack is fast, release is probably medium. I left the treble boost as it came to me, normal. It's easy to set, just get your amp volume where you mostly like it to be and try them out. The settings above going into a Deluxe Reverb or Vibrolux at volume 3.5 to 4 is pretty loud, easily a small/medium club volume. At lower volumes you would probably want different settings.

I'm finding I can't decide how I want the solo channel set, as the two I seem to use are both so cool. One setting is more open and the other is volume up but really compressed, however your range is not so narrow like the Dyna comp Ross style or Boss models do when wicked up. The normal channel that stays on always has just a bit going on to goose the amp.

Those settings are with single coils, tele.

CaptainAwesome

It definitely is a stupid username
Thanks again - I'm liking those attack/release settings.

Anyone else have any settings to share?

StompBoxBlues

Anyone know if the stock settings are what are shown in the photos on the manual?

Just curious, I have one on its way to me, new, but you never know if the folks tried out different settings, etc, and I'd like to have it start out stock at least.

teleman1

Silver Supporting Member
I just read some prefer 9 volts. Are any of you happier with 9 instead of 18 on the sliderig?

zosozep7

Platinum Supporting Member
This pedal has created me to sell off most of my other comps including the Cali76

High Voltage

Really curious about this comp. are you guys just using it for slide?
I'm looking for something that can do a light natural compression for newer pop country on one side and then switch to a heavy compressed sound for the 90's brent mason thing.
Any of you guys able to do that with this pedal?

zosozep7

Platinum Supporting Member
Really curious about this comp. are you guys just using it for slide?
I'm looking for something that can do a light natural compression for newer pop country on one side and then switch to a heavy compressed sound for the 90's brent mason thing.
Any of you guys able to do that with this pedal?

I dont use a slide at all. The right sitch is the main comp. You cant use the left side unless right side is engaged.

bigaust

Don't give up the ship.
Besides the True Bypass, Treble Lift, and Attack/Release jumpers, what are the other ones for? They don't have anything on them but I'm wondering if they're gain adjustments somehow.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom