Sharing a IKEA hack

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by Mad Goose, Aug 1, 2020 at 12:28 AM.

1. JWes65

JWes65 Member

This is excellent. The hygrometer is a great idea also.

Oldschool59 likes this.
  2. Jayyj

Jayyj Supporting Member

Ok, you got a pointy building and the world's first Starbucks but we've got, er, some train stations and the Arndale Centre... Got to be some sort of a connection between rain and impressive music scenes though!

Last time I visited Seattle I found the best bakery I've ever been in - I'd have been the size of a house in no time if that place had been in Manchester.

Male company, yes. Women tend to just roll their eyes.

Manchester has a weird weather thing along the lines of cloud rolls in off the Atlantic then gets stuck when it hits the Peak District and just hangs over us until the pressure changes and it can get over the hills. I think it's why the cotton industry did so well in the Manchester/Lancashire area, the microclimate apparently really helps cotton production. Which is all very interesting and all, but a bit miserable when you don't see the sun for months at a time. I exaggerate a little, it could be worse.

Please do! I already know of one TGPr who bought the same cabinets!

JWes65 likes this.
  3. Jayyj

Jayyj Supporting Member

That looks phenomenal - I might need to investigate that idea for my music room!

Oldschool59 likes this.
  4. leweh

leweh Member

This looks so cool! No dusting required for guitars either

Jayyj likes this.