Shipping Problem

Buddhist#6

Courtney DIDN’T Kill Kurt!
Silver Supporting Member
So a week ago Sunday (9 days ago) I ordered a ehx stereo memory man 90s reissue from E**Y it said usps priority 2-3 days after item ships out but I haven't even had confirmation it shipped so I email the seller and he says I shipped it the next day after you ordered I'll look into it! but I haven't heard anything more nor have I a tracking number what should I do?

TheoDog

Silver Supporting Member
No tracking. Didn't send.
Follow the procedure. Read the shipping notes in the seller's site.
File with Paypal once you sure you are past the time lines described.

ixnay

I had a similar situation a couple weeks ago. The seller said they shipped on Monday and that I would have it in a couple days. The tracking number never showed up online, but it was delivered by Thursday. USPS tracking is not always reliable, and this time of year it only gets worse...

Buddhist#6

Silver Supporting Member
Update: got a tracking number from the seller but when try to track it usps site says could not locate tracking information
Status not available
Thoughts?

Ezzy911

Gold Supporting Member
Sometimes takes a day or two for tracking to update. You will probably have the pedal by then.

4b454e

Silver Supporting Member
Update: got a tracking number from the seller but when try to track it usps site says could not locate tracking information
Status not available
Thoughts?
I usually get that message for maybe an hour or so after I drop a package to ship.
The first thing I see after that is "Accepted" - again, usually within a couple hours.
Then by that evening or the next morning, I start to see progress updates like "Departed USPS Origin Facility" etc.

I've always had great results shipping via USPS. (Hope I didn't just jinx myself!)
I've always gone to a USPS Location to ship.
I wonder whether the self-postage thing might cause confusion.
So, you can print your own label - can you therefore generate your own tracking number?
If so, that tracking number won't mean much until the package actually gets to a facility, right?

jtees4

After this many days, start a "I did not receive my item" thing on Ebay. If you get it, no harm done. If you don't you will be ahead of the game and it will save you problems later.

Trebor Renkluaf

I was hit by a parked car, what's your excuse?
Status not available
Thoughts?
That usually means they just created the shipping label via eBay/PayPal and it hasn't hit the USPS site yet. I'm not exactly sure how eBay/PayPal can give a tracking number that isn't yet in the USPS system, but they do. It could also be a simple cut and paste error.

Buddhist#6

Silver Supporting Member
Update the seller says the usps lost the package he's trying to track it down but he has to wait 21 days to file a claim

Trending Topics

Top Bottom