Shopping acoustic guitars in Nashville and Lexington, KY, and between....

clay49

Gold Supporting Member
Now that I've reached a place of contentment with my electric guitar arsenal, I'm going to embark on an acoustic guitar search, which is going to include a trip to Nashville and Lexington, KY (Willcutt Guitars). I'm headed to Nashville next month for three days, two nights, to take part in a recording project with the Getty's (Keith and Kristyn), and I'll have my days free - one to scour Nashville, one to travel to Willcutt in Lexington.

I'm looking for "must visit" places in and around Nashville, and between Nashville and Lexington, KY, that are known for their acoustic guitars. I'm not really putting any price tag on the search at this point, but I won't be looking at any Taylors or low-end Martins, etc. Proably more in the Santa Cruz range. Looking to find just the right guitar, preferably with a cutaway, mostly suited for strumming, although I do arpeggiated playing as well, and equipped with an excellent pickup system (which I know can easily be installed after the fact).

I know Gruhn Guitars is a must see in Nashville...who else has a killer selection of high-end acoustics?

starkd12

Artisan guitars in Franklin, about 20 minutes south of Nashville. Probably the best selection of acoustics I've ever seen in one place (All Santa Cruz, Collings, etc)

Other than that, Carter's Vintage Guitars is always great

clay49

Gold Supporting Member
Artisan guitars in Franklin, about 20 minutes south of Nashville. Probably the best selection of acoustics I've ever seen in one place (All Santa Cruz, Collings, etc)

Thanks! :aok

guitarlifestyle

I like guitars.
Gold Supporting Member

I'll second Artisan. It is definitely a must visit for acoustics. Excellent selection of high-end acoustics.

Trending Topics