• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Short SunLion demo

pwrightmd

Gold Supporting Member
Please excuse the bad video quality. My wife recorded this with our digital camera and didn't realize she couldn't flip the image later. The camera also ran out of juice in the middle so it just kind of ends. I'll eventually re-shoot this but the sound quality is OK so here you go.

Signal chain is American Deluxe strat -> Sunlion (both sides angaged) -> Ugly 18 amp.

P.S. I know this is much higher gain than the original recording but I was just goofing around at home. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK_-Ec0qaRs

Last edited:

pwrightmd

Gold Supporting Member
I reposted this to youtube because apparently my facebook link wasn't working. Enjoy.

Trending Topics