should I be concerned?

Discussion in 'The Small Company Luthiers' started by neastguy, Mar 22, 2006.

1. neastguy

neastguy Supporting Member

that my dealer told me that my custom ordered guitar will arrive at his shop on March 20 for him to inspect and I havent heard from him and he hasnt returned my emails?.....:eek: :eek: :eek: please tell me not to panick....

2. trisonic

trisonic Member

The best thing to do is to run around in circles gibbering followed by screaming at the rest of your family.......
    Alternatively go down to the store and ask him nicely, maybe he got the date wrong or his wife was run over or something.......

Good luck, Pete.

3. neastguy

lol.... he's about 8 states away..... I havent tried calling him yet... I'm doing it today... I thought I'd give him a couple days as to not look like an impatient fool....

4. neastguy

all is well , I got in touch with him , should have it in my hands early next week..:dude

5. snoopy1@isoc.ne

snoopy1@isoc.ne Silver Supporting Member

What did you get???? also where are you from in Ohio I'm in Cincinnati e-mail me snoopy1@isoc.net Thanks Mike

6. neastguy

I'm in brunswick ohio, got a suhr classic s alder / indian rose vl60lp 3 tone

7. snoopy1@isoc.ne

snoopy1@isoc.ne Silver Supporting Member

8. Teleplayer

Teleplayer Silver Supporting Member

My Suhr T took about a month longer than originally expected. I know the dealer really well; thus, I wasn't concerned. I just figured that when John's guys finished the guitar, shipped it, and it was received at the store I would receive a call. No big deal.

I understand that some guys get a bit excited about new gear. However, I wouldn't lose sleep over a day or two here or there.