Should I send my Ethos back for the TLE upgrade??

cedjazz

I DIG MY ETHOS, MAN!!! Why should I send it back?...... I play it through a Reverend Hellhound and it sounds great. Would an EQ pedal do the same thing?? For me the Ethos Classic an incredible sounding pedal that does whatever you tell it to, dynamically speaking. Next to some of the BJF line, this is my favorite....

Money's tight right now. Is this upgrade worth it?

bettset

i'll know around march. i ordered the combo--tle/classic. from what i know--the tle tightens up the bass response. i listened to clips of both--there are some very good ones on youtube. for me--i liked the tle tone. but the classic could come in handy--you know us tone heads :munch

Mr. Limbic

neither is better... for your application maybe harry, but both sound great and I can see the uses of both...I have found the tle sounds a bit sweeter for blues and jazz on teles and strats, but one could go either way with a lespaul or semi hollow with TLe or classic, as both could be useful, but genre dependent.

dr.morton

Is this still valid?

NEW SWITCH MODEL: For an additional charge of $50 USD, we will install a switch that allows your Ethos to select between the TLE mode and Classic mode. This is available for New orders only. This offer is Not available for previously shipped units. To take advantage of this offer--include the words "Add the switch for $50.00 more" to your email order.

cedjazz

Is this still valid?[NEW SWITCH MODEL: For an additional charge of $50 USD, we will install a switch that allows your Ethos to select between the TLE mode and Classic mode. This is available for New orders only. This offer is Not available for previously shipped units. To take advantage of this offer--include the words "Add the switch for $50.00 more" to your email order.]....

So they'll take your Ethos Classic and modify it to a TLE, but they will not install the switch on an existing Ethos Classic to switch between the 2 modes? I wonder this is the case?

Trending Topics