should TC make a modulation pedal like the X4?

El Chiguete

I think they should make one for the other modulations that they make in separate pedals so one can have a couple of presets and midi conection too!

I have absolutely no doubts that they already have one in the works... And at this price point, it will sell like crazy, like the Fx4 will do.

weshunter

Gold Supporting Member
i wish they'd do one where all the modulations are in one pedal. i don't even use mod and i'd buy that.

whoismarykelly

Oh look! This is a thing I can change!
I think that would be a killer pedal. Especially if they had some other stuff in the works that they haven't put out as single pedals like tremolo and phase.

jason41224

looking forward to a HoFx4. something with just a few presets (as opposed to hundreds) like that would be much more practical in my opinion than a space or the much speculated "skyline"

El Chiguete

TC is showing that GREAT sounding pedals can be simple! I was allways frustrated that the better sounding a pedal/fx processor was the more complicated it was!!!

El Chiguete

In adition if they made one for effects that normally go infront of the amp (compresor, phaser, univibe, overdrive, distortion) you can have a simple 3 pedal configuration pedalboard for most of your playing needs!

thewordking

I'm hoping they make a 1x multi mod pedal-like the Dreamscape-but less restricted. Two set flanges. Tri chorus and regular chorus. Two from the Shaker (I don't have that one so I'm not sure how many stock settings it has) and a few slots for tone prints. They can even price it higher than the std Corona/Vortex/etc. I'd love that.

FindThePocket

I'd be surprised if they didn't do a Toneprint multi effect type pedal. Would be similar to the nova system, but the flashback is similar to the nova delay. I think the Toneprint thing would be enough reason to do a simple multi pedal where you can use any toneprint.

td2243

If they make a HOFx4, I'll buy it on the first day. Midi it up with the FlashbackX4 and I'm a happy camper.

Trending Topics