• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Shovels and Rope + Jack White

Staticbuster

Ok, I know this is a day old, but I'm still surprised to see Shovels & Rope on TGP. I've seen those guys in tiny little places here in town a bunch. I remember seeing the girl (what's her name) a few times before they got together. Some friends of mine are playing with them in a few weeks here in town. Crazy.

Staticbuster

Yeah, the both of them are really nice too. I think the show next month is gonna be the last chance I'll get to see them in a little bar. They pretty much sell out all the regular music venues here, they'll have to move up to the theaters soon.

Trending Topics