• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Show me the cleanest wiring underneath your Pedaltrain

Hecube

Yeah, I want to see what you've got underneath

I found this pic which is what I'm aiming for but maybe some of you also have great ideas to keep it tidy

Ed Reed

You know what coming next don't you? Power cables routed inside the tubing....... :bonk

jb4674

chrisross said:
What moron turned his board upside down on rugged concrete blocks?
Probably the same type of retard that lays a guitar on the same surface, takes pictures of it to sell it and calls it "mint"

Last edited:

Occam

Gold Supporting Member
Where did you get the tray for the pedal power or do new pedaltrains come with this?

Veritas

Gold Supporting Member
^^^ The Pedaltrains have come with the pedal power brackets for a couple years now already. I ordered mine two years ago, and it had them.

Occam

Gold Supporting Member
My pedaltrain is hella old. Can you buy these and retro fit them? I'd like to have two (PP2 and pedal power digital) on my NYC pedalboard which has seen better days.

chrisross

So intentionally mishandling personal things is an un-manly thing to do?

Gee, I've been taking care of my stuff way too long.

And thank God I don't play rock'n roll, I play worship. I meant the first part of that sentence literally.

Hecube

So intentionally mishandling personal things is an un-manly thing to do?

Gee, I've been taking care of my stuff way too long.

And thank God I don't play rock'n roll, I play worship. I meant the first part of that sentence literally.
You're forgiven. I play atheist rock.

Trending Topics