Show me the heaviest music that incorporates GREAT slide guitar

JStizz

I love heavy music. I also love to play slide guitar. I have my own approach to incorporating the two, however, I can't really think of many guitarists or acts that do it.

Ian Thornley of Big Wreck is already on my list (His slide work on their older tune "Overemphasizing" is all-time favorite solo of mine). Also, don't think you can get away with just posting a video of White Zombie's "More Human than a Human" and think that's what I'm looking for. It's rad, but I want something more substantial.

PLEASE, TGP, show me the heaviest music you know of that also shows off some stellar slide playing!

PS. "Heavy" doesn't necessarily mean "metal", but if there's a rad metal slide player, I wanna see it!

Braunzo

I love heavy music. I also love to play slide guitar. I have my own approach to incorporating the two, however, I can't really think of many guitarists or acts that do it.

Ian Thornley of Big Wreck is already on my list (His slide work on their older tune "Overemphasizing" is all-time favorite solo of mine). Also, don't think you can get away with just posting a video of White Zombie's "More Human than a Human" and think that's what I'm looking for. It's rad, but I want something more substantial.

PLEASE, TGP, show me the heaviest music you know of that also shows off some stellar slide playing!

PS. "Heavy" doesn't necessarily mean "metal", but if there's a rad metal slide player, I wanna see it!

Trending Topics