Show me your head,Colors for my new Hayseed head?

69strat

Just ordered one today.Anybody got any pics of cool designs? I was thinking wine with white piping. Thanks

propska

That's the color scheme of my hayseed. wine, white piping, wheat grill. I got a trutone cab to match. I think it looks so classy. I'll get pictures up in a bit.

69strat

Cant wait to see that. I was thinking marshall head box with the controlls on the front.

propska

Reverb and Master on back. Cab has 15W weber blue and silver alnicos. Rob's work is immaculate.

I considered the jtm45 look with the salt n pepper grill, the red and wheat as seen on Rob's website, or blue to match my rickenbacker. But I saw a picture of a wine cab on the trutone website and I was sold.

69strat

Oh man, that looks awsome!!!! The only thing I may do different is go with gold piping. Do all the hayseeds have the master on back? Hows the reverb? I opted for the ef86 front end so I cant get reverb. I dont use it much anyway. Does the trutone wine match the hayseed?

69strat

Forget what I said about changing the piping!! Thats it!!! Now I only have to wait two months to get it!!!

MuseCafeChris

Not a Hayseed but one of his original version heads atop a Bogner 2x12. Total Hiwatt look. Matches the cab beautifully in both looks and sound.

PB Wilson

That wine head looks great! Very classy. May I also suggest green? It's not a Hayseed, but you get the picture.

F

Frank Thorogood

I really like the look of that DST at the Mambo Sons page - looks like the UV6 Mambo Sons gear

Anyone else know anything about these amps?

Spentmusic

Hi Frank,

There is a review coming out on the UV6 in The ToneQuest Reports next month. One of the amps is on it's way to the up and coming ToneFest 05 in Florida and you can get lots of feedback from Nick and the crew in Florida.

If you want to know more visit out site and the sound clips at www.dst-engineering.com or give me a call on 978 578 0532

Thanks for your interest and for keying in on the UV6 tone!!

Jeff Swanson
DST Engineering
www.dst-engineering.com
www.swansoncabinets.com

propska

Originally posted by 69strat
Oh man, that looks awsome!!!! The only thing I may do different is go with gold piping. Do all the hayseeds have the master on back? Hows the reverb? I opted for the ef86 front end so I cant get reverb. I dont use it much anyway. Does the trutone wine match the hayseed?
I think all hayseeds have the master on back. The reverb sounds nice. I don't really have much to compare to since I'm not much of a reverb type of guy. I use it very subtely. The trutone wine is a perfect match. I think they both use mojotone for tolex. I'm really curious about the ef86 front end. Maybe I'll get my upgraded one of these days.

tralfax19645

Nice pic Chris !
Take various Dr Zs, Fargens,Fenders, Bacinos, Reverends,Marshalls,PVs,Valvetechs and VOXes,stir em well and whadya get???
The infamous amp pile from the 05 hamer Jam at the Muse cafe !
Imagine over 20 amps ,cranked full bore,with 20 players doing the riff to "Wild Thing"in unison .
The floor boards were shakin in the place, but it sounded HUGE.
Now THATS some serious tone!
Rob

teefus

fixed my link on the previous reply. sorry. rob is a tolex whiz. see if he has photos of the checkerboard head and cab combo he did last year, iirc.

G

Gary Shetler

Ya know, RED really does sound better ...:D

My 2x10 combo with gold piping ...

Trending Topics