• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Show Me...Your Trip' P-90's

dougk

Gold Supporting Member
this guy is getting close... everything for it is sitting on the shelves ready to go, its got color and first few passes of clear now. Ended up picking up a set of Lollar 50's winds :D

JPF

Nice wood! Who did that one?
Thanks Tonefish, KRosser!

It's an NSG25, made by Nathan Sheppard, an English luthier. The body is a single piece of Brazilan mahogany, with a bookmatched walnut top, a mahogany neck with maple and walnut skunk stripe, and cocobolo fingerboard. The P90s are Bare Knuckles, and you can blend the middle pickup in or out to go from strat-on-steroids "in-between" sounds to balls-out triple P90s in unison.

It's a lot of fun.

Here's a link to Nathan's website:

http://www.nsguitars.co.uk/

t3oi

Great so far! For those that have them, what do you find are the advantages to the 3 P-90 setup?

Kingbeegtrs

This is KingBee's first guitar - it has a Lollar CC in the neck, P90 in the middle, and a Chicago Steel in the bridge. Jazzmaster body, Strat trem and jack, FAT U shaped neck. What an odd duck.

dayn

Silver Supporting Member
This is KingBee's first guitar - it has a Lollar CC in the neck, P90 in the middle, and a Chicago Steel in the bridge. Jazzmaster body, Strat trem and jack, FAT U shaped neck. What an odd duck.

Tonefish

Here's my starter that's on the way (poor pic but best I have 'til I get it in my hands):

not a Fender BTW.

Last edited:

Trending Topics