• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Show off your medium sized amps!

Teleplayer

Moder8er
Staff member
I'm somewhat surprised that we are 60+ posts in, and there are so few stage/studio rig shots.

Teleplayer

Moder8er
Staff member
Do you want to be that guy at gigs that whips out a camera and takes pictures of his own gear?
Actually, my gf (now my wife) used to record/vid all of our rehearsals with my last band at a large rehearsal soundstage. We used those vids to critique ourselves and see/hear how we were doing. She (as did the vocalist's fiance) took pics.

And when I used to gig some pretty heavy stages back in Chicago, we had people that used to follow us pretty regularly; there were always pics being passed around. Wives of 2-3 of the band members were usually at the gigs too. Thus, pics just happened.

I never thought twice about it. I always thought that stuff was pretty common when on stage.

Actually, my gf (now my wife) used to record/vid all of our rehearsals with my last band at a large rehearsal soundstage. We used those vids to critique ourselves and see/hear how we were doing. She (as did the vocalist's fiance) took pics.

And when I used to gig some pretty heavy stages back in Chicago, we had people that used to follow us pretty regularly; there were always pics being passed around. Wives of 2-3 of the band members were usually at the gigs too. Thus, pics just happened.

I never thought twice about it. I always thought that stuff was pretty common when on stage.
:knitting
Aye!
The good ole days of rock and roll!

tomanche

Silver Supporting Member
Your Electroplex looks killer.
Thanks! It sounds killer, and records beautifully—loved my tone on my band's CD. 4x10 cab. I want more people to know how great these are. In fact, a longtime music partner with a good ear for tones bought a 35 watter one year ago and has been smitten ever since.

Teleplayer

Moder8er
Staff member
Thanks! It sounds killer, and records beautifully—loved my tone on my band's CD. 4x10 cab. I want more people to know how great these are. In fact, a longtime music partner with a good ear for tones bought a 35 watter one year ago and has been smitten ever since.
I saw my first one in the 90s. One of the coolest looking rigs too.

Trending Topics