Show off your medium sized amps!

"Ain't" that G&L Legacy a great guitar?

I had a few friends that worked at G&L while I was still at Fender, made a few secret visits to the G&L factory and loved the time I had talking biz with them. I even bought a couple G&L (secretly) because I really appreciated their innovations, quality and sound. Such and under appreciated brand and company. Superb mfg and hardware quality.

Mine:
1993 "ASAT Classic" and a 1995 Stratocaster Legacy

G&L 1993 ASAT Classic a Promo Model $1500.jpg
G&L 1995 Stratocaster Legacy front.jpg

atomicmoondog

Here’s mine:

Friedman Dirty Shirley 40 watt (DS-40) 1x12 Combo, Celestion Cream Soeaker. The model with the three way voicing. Lots of great tonal options. Really nice loop. Pairs up nice with one of the V Boutique cabs below with the EV. The bit of sag you get with the tube rectifier is nice when playing in a three piece. You can cover a lot of ground.

Ceriatone 50 watt Yeti. Two V Boutique 1x12 cabs with EVM-12L’s. This thing has a lot of punch. Pairs great with all my guitars (Teles, Strats, PRS, Gibsons) and all pickups (HB, Single Coil, P90). The loop requires a buffer, and the Klienulator works great. Great classic rock machine. A lot of fun to play through.

Egnater Tweaker 40 watt with Avatar 2x12 cabinet with Celestion G12H Green Backs. I know that these have a traditional reliability problem, but I’ve been playing this a long time with no issues. It makes me nervous though. This is my go-to for blackface or Vox type cleans. The effects loop sucks, but placing the Klienulator buffer in there does help tremendously. Such sweet tones.

Dr.Twang!

Wrangler, twangler, participle dangler
Gold Supporting Member
AW HELL YEAH!!!!!! Does the Super Amp have harmonic trem (the phasey one)?
Yes, this one is a 1960 6G4 with the univibe-like harmonic trem....it does really cut down on the volume of that channel, though. The normal channel is very plexi like. A/B switch works great between the two. ~35 watts.

Reactions: Arf

fxavg

Silver Supporting Member
Here's my medium sized rig. 1964 JTM45 clone built with NOS parts by a friend running into a Swanson 2x12 with Scumbacks. Gets plenty loud for my needs and sounds fantastic while doing it.

IMG_1031.jpeg

Trending Topics