Show us your lava cables!

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by spyrotheleo, Mar 2, 2012.

1. spyrotheleo

spyrotheleo Member

Hehe, I know I'm lame, but I love how mine look. Show us any gig photo or whatnot of your lava cables!

2. 2guests

2guests Member

Recently visited Mark and crew at their new offices in Oklahoma...they were very nice and I was really impressed by the quality of the cables they put together...especially, the high quality soldering jobs!

Here's Mark soldering my new Ultramafic's...

[​IMG]

Also ordered their Tephra speaker cables and some solderless cables to wire up my pedalboard.

[​IMG]

They are very good quality cables and I really like supporting a new local boy and a veteran!

3. LavaMan

LavaMan Gold Supporting Member

Man, that guy is really handsome...kinda fat...but I hear he plays a really mean guitar... :D

4. 2guests

2guests Member

I'm really liking the Tephra's...great sound and so much higher quality & durability than the old speaker cables I was using for years. Plus with the orange color there is no chance I'll mix up my guitar cables and speaker cables ever again!

[​IMG]

5. spyrotheleo

spyrotheleo Member

6. justonwo

justonwo Member

Well, the aesthetics aren't all that impressive, but all my board patch cables are ELC. They are sooo . . . . black I guess. They sound good and work well.

[​IMG]

7. CrackTheSkye

CrackTheSkye Member

A photo of my setup (minus pedals) including my red lava coily I snapped with my iPhone.

[​IMG]

8. SGspecial

SGspecial Member

I really like my new Blue Demon cable. I don't have any pictures of it yet though.

9. npfrs

npfrs Member

I am excited to get in on this thread...

...but I have been waiting since Jan 26th for an order. :( I hope they arrive next week, as I need to wire up the board for a tour. Cross your fingers I post my photo soon!

10. cbpickin

cbpickin Tweed Supporting Member Silver Supporting Member

Here's my all-Lava setup in the studio. I have the mini ELCs on my board the Lava tweed going from gtr. to board and board to amp.

[​IMG]

Here's a shot before I switched to the tweeds and was just using regular Lava ELC for everything.

[​IMG]

11. Zounds Perspex

Zounds Perspex Supporting Member

12. teleclem

teleclem Member

My new Ultramafic :D

[​IMG]

13. Mayfield

Mayfield Silver Supporting Member

Love my Lava's!! Ordered a new Tephra for a new amp....looks like they will both be here next week! Cannot wait! I have his mini-coilies in a few places on my board, and a few other cables I had made that I use for various parts of my rig, and a coily from board to guitar....all of which I love!!!

Anyone recommend the best cables to go from amp to board? Just curious as I tend to run that one pretty long and need a replacement cable. All recommendations welcome...as long as it comes from Lava!! Thanks!

14. LavaMan

LavaMan Gold Supporting Member

15. spyrotheleo

spyrotheleo Member

I use a 10ft soar cable when I run from board to amp at home, but when I play at church, I use a 20 foot blue demon. I believe all the soar guitar cables should do a great job.