Show us Your Pedalboard - 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Wretched

Nice Board. What size is that? And how do you like the Black Plague?
Thanks man.

It's a PT-PRO... it's quite big.

I like the Black Plague. I prefer it in two modes. It can do fuzzy drive really well... but it's not my thing. currently I use it for more Jimmy Eat World type sounds. It has a lot of options. It has a ridiculous amount of gain on tap... way more than I thought. More gain than the Riot. It's quite articulate and has great definition. It took me a few weeks to get the two settings I'm happy with.

Agitator

Here's my "overkill" board for a party I played on Saturday (classic heavy rock stuff). Featuring the "least legible pedal ever", the Formula #5, improved (functionally, anyway) with yellow tape.

jnepo1

Gold Supporting Member
DooGy, Very nice! Can you go thru your signal chain? Is the Chameleon your entire power source for the board? Thanks, Jerry

DooGy

DooGy, Very nice! Can you go thru your signal chain? Is the Chameleon your entire power source for the board? Thanks, Jerry
TCHelicon> polytune> Decimator> Buffer> Volume> Wah> Octron (octron loop: Prometheus>Proteus>ooh Wah)> Keeley Compresor> Drives> Bichorus> Deja Vibe> Vibrato> Frost bite> Trem w/Pedal expresion > ParaEq> Lofi> TTE> Super Delay > RRR> Twin reverb

for power supply i use two voodolab pedal power 2, and two T-Rex :aok

under the T-rex, you can see the voodoolab

triviani

Silver Supporting Member
Are you in a band Doogy? What kind of music do you play?

I would definitively love to hear that monster board!

CiceroTJones

This will be my board in a week.
PT-Jr & BoR incoming from trades soon hopefully.

I'm stoked about playing live with this!
Analog Delay, Digital (usually 1/4 or 1/8. delays), a few different flavors of OD, and the M9 to cover all extra sounds (trems, phasers, octaves, etc.)

Tysie

It's taken a while to get here...

Used it for a gig yesterday and everything came together just nice... really comfortable for me :)

AdamO

This will be my board in a week.
PT-Jr & BoR incoming from trades soon hopefully.

I'm stoked about playing live with this!
Analog Delay, Digital (usually 1/4 or 1/8. delays), a few different flavors of OD, and the M9 to cover all extra sounds (trems, phasers, octaves, etc.)
u know, m9 could also cover a lot of your delay sounds..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics