• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

Show Us Your PEDALBOARD #31

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaymeister

Quite different to your previous board I saw.
You're not using Monorail...

Care to explain how you're utilising the DMC4?
Yeah, I wanted to get my expression pedal on the board to be more compact. Switched some things around.

I did switch to Mogami 2319 for the pedalboard cables. It's the same stuff the big pedalboard builders are using now. I actually like it way better than the monorail. More balanced sound in this rig. It's less than a quarter the price, easy to work with, and I'd highly recommend it.

Love the DMC-4. I'm using it for easy bank switching and all the looping functions. When I had my Timefactor, I used the AUX switch as well, so this was easy to integrate into the rig.

amdowell

Silver Supporting Member
Tell me more about it.
He took my old DD3 and rehoused it, added a bright and dark switch for a digital or analog flavor, added a switch for a feedback generator or cut (which is like screwing with the knobs--basically a noise maker--really cool) which is operated by a momentary switch at the far right and it has a second "channel" so you can have 2 different delay times. It's a really great mod and he does killer work.

http://www.eilersinnovations.com

He's built me a couple different things. A footswitch with an fx loop built in for my Single Rectifier and a custom Blue Jay overdrive/boost.

civtrx

Risewithfaith - Thanks!

steelerboy329 - For me, they work great together. They both have similarities as their a mild OD, but their bite and tone each has it's own flavor. As I'm using them to push my amp, I'll EQ them differently for different tones in different pickup positions on my guitar - opens up a lot of tone options.

civtrx

jaymeister - The EB is for volume. This is a Thru-Tone modded EB. Justin made the EB VP's how they should be. Internal buffer, true bypass, high quality pot, and smoother pedal roll. His latest batch of pedals includes 2 LED's for fun.

http://www.thru-tone.com/

AD

Platinum Supporting Member
I'm pretty happy with this current lineup....the unit is dead quiet - running through the front of a SC30 or Z-Wreck.

A TC Polytune into a Gigrig Midi Pro 8 running the following pedals:

Loop 1: Whetstone Phaser
2 : Bob Burt Clean Boost
3: Andy Timmons BB preamp
4: Dreamscape or Mad Professor Chorus
5: Micro POG
6: Strymon Delay or TC Flashback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics