Show us your Pedaltrain NANO (part 2)

Snufkinoob

i think the rm voodoo axe will always on,right?

It depends. I mainly use it at those settings to add a bit of grit so sometimes it is, but I'm finding that I use the Belle more often as an "always on" pedal for it's preamp (pedal on, with the mix dialed off) but not the two at the same time, as the Belle squashes the high end of the fuzz a little bit.

bzrkrage

I reconfigured my Nano board. I need to buy at least 2 more boards so I don't have to rotate pedals on my grab and go board.

Pedals from right to left:

Lunar Module
Klon
Zen Drive
Shoot the Moon Trem /Little Angel Chorus combo
Deep Blue Delay
SHO

Very nice. I like it, compressor there? Have to check out your range of pedals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - All Round Nice Guy.

JonathanGes

My 3 year downsize from an SKB PS45 is complete. This board is everything I need at this point. Overdrive, boost, two delays, fuzz and reverb.

Powered by a PT Volto. Love how convenient it is. Only drawback is the HOF mini is a pretty big current draw as an always on pedal. Anyone happen to know of an analog micro reverb?

This.. IS PERFECT

DStout

a8ezadu8.jpg

feet

sexual visionary
Silver Supporting Member

nothing has changed here in a while. been wanting to trade out the bad monkey for another buffered od but i keep finding uses for it. the sl drive and tuner share a power cable from the fuel tank jr below (which is secured with a flooring sample from home depot). and i usually just set the tuner down on the floor.

My newest effort, its really works with the Vox Ac15HW1, very pleased with this setup. Just want a new Cioks Adam underneath now.

517eb2a3-b9a1-4fda-89df-ac1a572f5653_zpsa0627604.jpg
are the trombettas buffered? i needed a buffer in front of the dispatch master when used with a vox.

cubistguitar

are the trombettas buffered? i needed a buffer in front of the dispatch master when used with a vox.
I don't think they are buffered. But I don't recall any odd issues with my DM and the amp. What exactly were your issues.

feet

sexual visionary
Silver Supporting Member
it got all fizzy/clicky/crackly/noisy on the repeats, especially at certain settings. actually, all my delays did this in front of a ac15hw, ac4hw and a tophat club royale using various power supplies. running a buffered pedal in front inexplicably fixed it for the most part.

cubistguitar

Wild, I just pulled out that lil board and rocked it for almost an hour. Was amazed how much gain I had going for the relatively low noise. Never had extra noise from the DM. I set the verb higher than the delays, maybe I just don't hear it. But the rig sounds like sexual chocolate to me.

Johananas

I've been lurking in these threads for several moths, but now finally decided to go for a nano setup!

TS7 modded to TS808 specs for lead lines. I run my amp at edge of breakup, and get clean sounds with the volume knob. So three gain stages.
Orbital Modulator gives me instant access to any two modulation effects I might need a certain night. Currently in love with phaser synced with tap tempo :)
DD20, five delay presets and tap tempo is definitely all I need.

Amp is a Peavey Classic 30, guitar is a Hagstrom Ultra Swede.
I think I've covered a lot of ground in a tight space and for a low cost :)

140314_ptnn.JPG

Also love how easy a small pedalboard is to rearrange. Might post my acoustic setup soon :)

KoskineN

Silver Supporting Member
All pedals powered by a Godlyke Power-all except for the Mini Fuzz Face. Love this board!

92E8A97B-001D-4FA9-9C65-39DD8465546B_zpsk6klulda.jpg

rck

Silver Supporting Member
I've been lurking in these threads for several moths, but now finally decided to go for a nano setup!

TS7 modded to TS808 specs for lead lines. I run my amp at edge of breakup, and get clean sounds with the volume knob. So three gain stages.
Orbital Modulator gives me instant access to any two modulation effects I might need a certain night. Currently in love with phaser synced with tap tempo :)
DD20, five delay presets and tap tempo is definitely all I need.

Amp is a Peavey Classic 30, guitar is a Hagstrom Ultra Swede.
I think I've covered a lot of ground in a tight space and for a low cost :)

140314_ptnn.JPG

Also love how easy a small pedalboard is to rearrange. Might post my acoustic setup soon :)

coooool! What's your verdict on the Source Audio Orbital?

b80

Many thanks, I play all sorts of different stuff, with some rockabilly in there too...

Musically it's stuff by The Band, Neil Young, (early) ZZ Top...all the way to The Stooges, Led Zep and many more. :)

My guitar is a 1956 Les Paul Custom, the one with the P90 and the Alnico...amp-wise I have a 5E3 clone, but I am expecting delivery of a 1956 Princeton later this week. :dude

DSC_0656_zps92afe994.jpg

WoW! On of my favorite boards on here. Could have some fun with that one.

feet

sexual visionary
Silver Supporting Member

did some shuffling. think i'll stay with this for a while. wanted the morning glory elsewhere, but the 808 sounds best with this amp and these pedals. in a way, the board seems a little plain, but i can play anything i need to with this for hours. and i have. :) leave the mg, ep and one verb on all the time and adjust for guitars to taste.

reverberator is happiest with its own power supply, so i might stick a little buffer under the board with the extra 9v cable from the fuel tank jr; keeps the dispatch master happy.

this is adorable. i can also appreciate its butt simplicity.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom