IMG_20140520_130725.jpg

IMG_20140521_183839.jpg

pickdropper

I am Soldering Iron Man
Vendor
Current setup.

nano-board.jpg

nano-rig.jpg

My Princeton Recording amp is on the blink, so I managed to borrow this from a friend for a gig tonight. This takes the nano concept further.

I could probably get to the gig with my entire rig on a motorbike!

The board covers a lot of ground and at rehearsal the other day that Lunchbox just blew me away. Easy loud enough with the drummer and PA blasting away.

Didn't sound much different to my Fender Princeton Recording amp once everything was going.

Looks like I might be wise to get one of these amps. The Fender is so heavy.

Very nice. I have similar taste in mini boards.

boyatheart

Very nice. I have similar taste in mini boards.

Thanks.
I am trying out passive volume pot in a pedal instead of the compressor, seeing as the compressor was being used as a boost (and I don't have a clean boost currently).
I decided to try and have my clean sound with the volume pot down a little and then bypass that for a little boost and put it after the overdrives too.

I am considering replacing the Green Mile with a Pure Boost as I think that may suit the music I'm playing at present (Blues, Soul, Rock 'n' Roll, Reggae).

The Lunchbox performed very well at the small gig I played last week.

http://www.blacknblueband.com/rocking-bridge/

It wasn't perfect, but impressive enough for its size. Pedal settings could also be improved, seeing as it was the first outing for the whole rig, even the Squier Strat's first gig.

That's a handy and capable little rig. So convenient.

Last edited:

YashaG

The purple AMT is "Japansese Girl" Wah WH-1.
They also make a yellow volume (LLM2) and red expression (EX50) pedals in same enclosures.

boyatheart

Yeah I love my Wa. It's very cool. Not as smooth a transition from low to high as, say a crybaby, but with my minimal use of wah, it works well enough and I'm into the small footprint.

It excels at the quick "Shaft" type stuff though, which is mostly how I use it.

dhdfoster

Gold Supporting Member
Any Cioks Adam users out there in Nano land? I just bought one, and I thought it would fit under the Nano, but it looks like I may need to raise the feet, as the Adam touches the floor causing it to wabble. Is this unusual?

efrisch

Any Cioks Adam users out there in Nano land? I just bought one, and I thought it would fit under the Nano, but it looks like I may need to raise the feet, as the Adam touches the floor causing it to wabble. Is this unusual?

I don't have an Adam, but that seems strange to me - I thought the whole point was that it would fit under the Nano and Mini boards?

MogwaiBoy

I've never heard those ZT's in real life, but I still cannot believe that an amp/speaker that size can put out enough volume to compete with a drummer. Would be so great for transporting to practices.

MartinCliffe

I have two PT Nano boards - top one is my "fly rig" that will be going with me to the UK next month (and staying there), while the bottom one is my more portable bass rig.

IMG_20140610_102835.jpg

The guitar board is powered with a Diago Powerstation, and the bass one has a Pedaltrain Volto under it.

DStout

I have an Adam mounted under my Nano. It fits great and doesn't touch the ground. You have to remove the rubber feet of the Adam and make sure the mounting screws are fastened tightly though.

Last edited:

Couloirman

Silver Supporting Member

My adam fits perfectly under my nano. Maybe the design slightly changed at some point?

Great board, what OD is that?

It's a Paul trombetta mini bone fuzz. Such an amazingly versatile fuzz

dhdfoster

Gold Supporting Member
I have an Adam mounted under my Nano. It fits great and doesn't touch the ground. You have to remove the rubber feet of the Nano and make sure the mounting screws are fastened tightly though.

sorry, I don't think I understand. Remove the rubber feet of the Nano?

Trending Topics

Top Bottom