• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Show Us Your Rig - 2019

spod

The current setup

On the left is my night-time setup, Helix with a Mooer Preamp Live and Mooer Ocean Machine in the loops. Playing through a pair of JBL 305P's or headphones. Main rig in the middle is going in stereo through a H&K Grandmeister Deluxe 40 into a Harley Benton 2x12 and a Boss Katana 100 into a Crate 4x12 (soon to be replaced by another of the Harley Benton 2x12's).

The Line6 JM4 on the stool is now located in my holiday spot for late night Telecaster playing that won't wake the neighbours. Aux In, Headphones Out, looper, loads of FX, what's not to love? :D

Whiteboy

Here's my current rig for late 2019. Downsized the pedalboard some, but amps and guitars are likely to stay put for a LONG while.
1995 Fender American Standard Strat
2016 Fender American Elite Strat
2012 Fender Twin Reverb Reissue
2017 Greer Thunderbolt 30 combo
2018 Greer Apache 5 watt combo
Spectraflex tweed cables
EBS flat patch cables

Theres also a Wampler dB+ on the floor I use for a buffer. Alot of Greer stuff I know. I'm kind of a fanboy.

burton56

Currently down to one guitar, one amp, one pedal.

-PRS S2 Singlecut Standard
-Fender Super Sonic 22 Combo
-Line 6 HX Stomp

-Playing my S2 gave me the PRS bug. Not sure why I avoided them all these years, but if ever do grab another guitar, I’m looking at a PRS McCarty or Paul’s Guitar. Until then I’m happy.

prowlinacage

Signal path:

2013 Left-handed Fender American Stratocaster/Mojotone ‘58 QuietCoils >

Ernie Ball Volume >
Fulltone Clyde Standard Wah >

TC Electronic Polytune >
Barber Tone Press (always on) >
Xotic EP Booster (always on) >
TC Electronic Spark Mini >
Loop Master 2 looper >
Fender ‘68 Custom Deluxe Reverb

Loop 1:

Boss CE3 >
Boss DM-2W

Loop 2:

Boss NS-2 >

>Barber 1/2 Gainer
Barber Direct Drive <

Boss TR-2 (Analogman) >
Diamond Memory Lane Jr.

Last edited:

spod

I like how the sign says Man Cave, like there is a chance of anyone confusing what that room is :p
Oddly enough, up until I changed jobs a few months ago, I worked from home and this was my office. I'm beginning to wonder how I ever got anything done :D

Trending Topics