• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Show your CAA OD-100 rigs

monk

I need inspiration for my OD-100 rig building. At the moment I´m using a Voodoo lab GCP and GCX to control my amp, rack effects and a few pedals.

Last edited:

kurtsstuff

As soon as I get my PT100...I'll take some pics but...here's the line up
PT100...RJM GR-16 switcher/looper....TC 2290....TC G-Major for Clean wetness only...Vox V941 Buffer (may not need that) ProStage X07 to control it all

Steve Snider

Gold Supporting Member
As soon as I get my PT100...I'll take some pics but...here's the line up
PT100...RJM GR-16 switcher/looper....TC 2290....TC G-Major for Clean wetness only...Vox V941 Buffer (may not need that) ProStage X07 to control it all
Sweet!!!!

Mine will be here this week too. Also if you decide to dump my old 2290- look no further.

monk

Here´s my rig:

The Marshall cab is loaded with V30´s and Greenbacks. The Mesa cab is stock with V30´s.
I´m using a Suhr minimix for the rack effects. Will probably replace it with a minimix 2 or a RJM mixer.

monk

That´s a fantastic rig! Are you happy with the Lumos? I think I read that you use that to increase the volume on ch 2.

scuff

That´s a fantastic rig! Are you happy with the Lumos? I think I read that you use that to increase the volume on ch 2.
Hi i don't know if you are talking about my rig...anyway i had a Lumos and it worked fine but now i have the 2 gains 2 volume on channel 2 and boost.
I also went from a Classic+ to a PT100.

Regards

Last edited:

Sir Douglas T

Silver Supporting Member
Here is my one off custom chromeboy od100SE and a couple of my favorite Koa Suhr's. - Sir Douglas T

Joe Gamble

The OD-100 line is my favorite channel switching big amp of all time. I shall have one again someday!!! What a fantastic, versatile animal it is.

Phil M

Silver Supporting Member
I finally got my PT50 head last week and it f'ing slams. My new favorite amp. ;)

Really, I've had a quite a few cool amps in the last few years (Splawn, Reinhardt, Budda, Rivera, VHT, Reeves, Allen, Tophat) but I haven't been this excited about the way one sounds or functions. It's perfect for me.

I'd post a pic but it looks just like billm408's except it says "PT50" instead of "PT100"...

Trending Topics