Show your colored Webers!

Darth Tater

Silver Supporting Member
I'm getting ready to order a Weber Vintage series speaker, but I'm not sure what color I want (I hate that military green color). I'm thinking black or gold, but I'd like to see them all :)

Hulakatt

Has done terrible things for a klondike bar
Gold Supporting Member
i have the red baskets but with silver bells. I was going or the old red and chrome hot rod look

I'll get some pics up later.

FFTT

Blue Dog Blue

weberbluedogalnico75evm.jpg

Darth Tater

Silver Supporting Member
I'd like to see the red/silver combo!

That was another question I was going to ask Weber the next time I talk to someone there...if they would sell different colored bell covers. That could lead to some cool looking combos:

Blue frame, black bell cover.
Gold frame, black bell (go Saints!)
Silver frame, red bell (go Buckeyes!)
White frame, black bell (go Shamu!)

I think I may see if I can get a black cover for my Silver Bell. Or Gold. Hmm...

Darth Tater

Silver Supporting Member
I'm definitely not a fan of the hot dog baskets. If I were to get a vintage series Weber, I'd have to ask them if they could build it on the Blue Dog or Silver Bell basket. If not, it would have to be black so it wouldn't show up :)

blackba

Platinum Supporting Member
Here are some I have. The first are 12A125A's. When I order those, I don't think there was a color option. The 2nd picture is of a 10A125 and a 10A150. All cool speakers, BTW...

IMG_1831.jpg

FenderBrownSuper20.jpg

Timbre Wolf

>thermionic<
Platinum Supporting Member
I like the green color Weber uses :p But I also have white and blue Weber speakers.

- Thom

Trending Topics

Top Bottom