Show your Guitar! If you have a guitar, post a picture. Any Guitar. Any Color.

mr. moon

lg4.jpg

2009 50th Anniversary '59. It's my "Ace Frehley" guitar. :love:

leewaun

Here are my 2 guitars. The les Paul is brand new. Just got it Thursday.

Attachments

• DD8077D0-C3BF-4D7F-9F30-6069D6AC7D8D.jpeg
    DD8077D0-C3BF-4D7F-9F30-6069D6AC7D8D.jpeg
    213.3 KB · Views: 11

Yamaha 1421

What is that? I like it a lot.
Thank You! it's a wonderful guitar and I have had more than a few of the Weddingtons this one is 1990 Yamaha Weddington Custom which back in the day was their top of the line version of the Les Paul design by Rich Lasner. It took me a long time to get this one and it was worth it,............... a real special instrument.
n4BUD9u.jpg
wly4s8A.jpg
ZFMfq1V.jpg
ffOoGWe.jpg
wNkESrf.jpg
8PA2cUM.jpg

KONTAKTMOI

My only guitar at the moment and it may be getting sold tonight. Not sure if I'll replace it or not.

bnIaZad.jpg
Just a question on your guitar. Seems the bridge is too wide for the neck and your strings are not tracking the pickups very well. Did /do you have problems with pulling the strings off the neck when bending or even just playing?? If that would be your reason to sell... perhaps a narrower bridge will solve your problem, they are available... Cheers

SlidePlayer03

Here are my solid bodies. I was Recently was told by the old drummer that I’ve become the king of inexpensive instruments that play amazingly.

Carvin bolt plus I bought only a month ago on Reverb. The other is an 80’s Samick strat that I bought about a year ago. It’s The same make and model of my first guitar. Im about to rewire the Samick as the 5 way switch is getting bad. Both have Bootstrap pickups.

View attachment 294414

My 2 Epiphone Les Pauls. Blue one was the first guitar I bought with my own money. Mid 90’s model. Yellow one is Late 80’s early 90’s tuned you B with thick strings and Bootstrap humbucker sized P90’s.
View attachment 294428
Maybe it's the player.....

eliot1025

Silver Supporting Member
Guitars. :rolleyes2:

And posting them. And looking at them.
Thank you Captain Obvious! This whole site is about guitars, that's why people usually have something particular and specific in mind when they start a thread i.e. a builder, a year, a model, a feature, a component, a theory, a wood, an particular experience, a specific question etc. It's done that way for a reason.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom